Going to Denver for Amy's graduation was a total blast...despite my unfortunate luck getting rear-ended AGAIN the day before I hopped on the plane. My Grandma from Montana, Aunt Debbie and Uncle Dave from Seattle, Pam and Wayne (Amy's in-laws) and Brooke (Amy's sister-in-law) from St. George, my parents from Vernal, and I all came in for the festivities, and we had a lot of fun together. Lots of fun meals, time to hang out and catch up, and celebrating were the name of the game for the weekend--it was fabulous! :) Here are some photos...
They got their hoods at a formal ceremony in the afternoon and then the party was in the evening, and graduation was the next day. Such a cute couple, and Ster was so proud of Amy the whole weekend--it was awesome. :)
Amy was in charge of planning the formal graduation party for her whole class, and she did a FABULOUS job! The food was amazing, the program was very classy and cool, and everyone had a great time. And on another topic: Aren't our parents the cutest? I love when they get all dressed up! :) (I honestly think this is only the second time I've ever seen my dad in a suit--the other was Amy's wedding!)
These are two of Amy's best friends and fellow PTs from her program. Becky (the one in the middle), as you can see, was QUITE pregnant--several days past her due date, fact--but baby waited long enough to let his mama enjoy her graduation festivities. :) These girls are super sweet and have been great friends to Amy the last three years.
As you can see, Ster has been a big supporter for my cute sister these last few years. And, um, isn't her dress ADORABLE??!!
More to come on the actual graduation event soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment