Since this is apparently the summer of a thousand weddings, here are some photos from a trip to Boise for yet another one:
Beautiful girls, the morning after the reception (Naomi, the bride, is in yellow). They got married in New Mexico, where Naomi is from, then had a big party in Boise. It was a blast...even though we got there waaaaaaay late. It's a long drive from Portland!
Lisa is an amazing Utah girl, and one of my favorite residents ever!! She just got back from 2 1/2 years in Africa--this girl's gonna save the world!
And then there's Callie, who just got back from 2 1/2 years in Nicaragua. I have amazing friends!
This was after the WORST rainstorm I have EVER driven through--seriously. And did I mention Erik had an ear infection and couldn't drive AT ALL? It was a blast, but it was a looooong trip!
By the way, Boise is an incredibly cool city, so if you're looking for a place to visit...or move...I would totally recommend it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment