Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lend a Hand.

Many of you who will read this went to school, like me, with a beautiful, sweet, awesome girl named Kristen Kremin (now Baumgarten). She and her husband, Josh, have three handsome boys and a baby girl on the way. In one of life's tragic instances, Kristen and her family recently found out that Josh has a brain tumor. I don't know a lot about the situation, and I suspect they don't know a lot yet, either, but some of their friends have put together a blog with some ways to help their family. I know my friends are generous and faithful and kind, and many of you have families of your own and can probably only begin to imagine what it would be like if this happened to you. Whether you know them or not, I'm sure this will not be an inexpensive venture the next few months as they have a new baby and get to the business of dealing with this situation, so if you are in a situation where you can help and feel so inclined, please check out the blog. And at the very least, please keep this awesome family, especially their daddy, in your prayers. To find out more, and to learn how to help, click here:

1 comment:

Hope said...

Thanks for posting this, Jen. In case you didn't know it, Kristen is my niece. I don't know who put that blog together but I've checked it out and it is a beautiful tribute to them. I'm grateful to whomever created it.

Thank you for keeping them in your prayers. They need Divine Intervention!

Love,

Hope