Saturday, February 26, 2011

Valentine's Day for Puppies

Happy Valentine's Day to Allee! My sweet boyfriend brought me flowers (I'll post a photo in an upcoming post), and brought Allee a bone...but not just ANY bone...It's hard to tell from the photos, but it's honestly bigger than she is!! Hilarious. It took her about a week of work before she managed to get one edge small enough that she could carry it around. She drug it all over my apartment until she could pick it up in her mouth. I would randomly hear these crazy banging sounds and for the first day or so, I couldn't figure out what they were or where they were coming from, then I saw her trying to bring it into the room I was in and she kept running into things or banging it into walls, etc. SO FUNNY. She pretty much spends every moment she's not in her crate chewing this thing to bits.

So (not that he reads this, but...), thanks, love, for making my puppy's life! (And for giving her something to occupy her time and attention!) Allee sure loves you. :)

2 comments:

Kim Zuch said...

How cute! Better than the rubber bands and hair ties my cat steals, then drags around the house!

The Woolley's said...

ahhhh, you have left us hanging again!!! Glad to know that although your last 'story' is in December and you're still posting, which means things are still going good! Can't wait for more!