Random ramblings about God, life, and love from a girl just trying to make a difference and find her way in this big, crazy world...
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Prayers, please?
My heart is heavy tonight, friends. I'm sorry I haven't posted the rest of the story of my amazing birthday adventures with the best friends a girl could ask for, but the last week and a half of my life have been tough. I promise I will try to motivate myself to share what's been going on in my life soon, especially with my fun beach trip with the girls, but for now can I just ask for your prayers? I hate asking for things for myself, but I could really use those prayers, for both me and a particularly significant relationship in my life with someone really important to me. Thanks, friends. You all are the best. All my love and prayers to each of you as well. I'll update soon. Promise. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen, I am sending lots of love and prayers your way!! So praying that everything will work out for your good and you will be filled with love, comfort, and peace!! Love you!
You got it! I hope whatever's going on is quicly resolved and you are happy! <3
Post a Comment