Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Need Prayers?

Need prayers for anyone or anything? I've decided to pray specifically and intentionally for a different intention every day from now until Easter, and I would love to add you to my list if there's something or someone you know who could use some extra prayers in the next few weeks. I want these prayers to have nothing to do with me, so I'm asking friends and family for your prayer intentions so I can pray along with you. It doesn't make any difference to me if you're Catholic or even religious at all, so anyone is welcome to send prayer requests my way. Please leave me a comment or shoot me an email or a message on facebook if I can add you/them to my list. I'm keeping a list in a note on facebook, so if you want your request to be confidential, send me a private message and I'll just put your initials. :) I still have slots left, but they're filling up fast. :) If there's a specific day you want prayer, check my facebook note or let me know and I'll try to get you that day or one close to it. :) Thanks, friends!

1 comment:

Hope said...

What a beautiful idea! If you still need suggestions... my sister-in-law and brother-in-law are having marital problems and could use some prayers their way. Thanks!