I am just about to sign off and climb into bed, but I wanted to give you a quick preview of what I've been up to lately, and hopefully there will be big news coming soon.
In August I...
...worked about one million hours. Or at least twice as many as I should have.
...tried not to melt in the heat and humidity when summer finally decided to show up in Portland during the one week I had to spend every waking hour outside.
...successfully almost single-handedly managed to pull off a summer camp for almost 100 middle school kids (no one died, hardly anyone cried, and I did not quit my job).
...then promptly took two weeks off.
...made some major life decisions and started taking some steps to make them happen (yay! It's about stinking time).
...and spent four and a half glorious days with my best friend and her beautiful family, snuggling this little guy...
...and yes, newborn babies and my best friend really do make me THAT happy. :) Even after working all day, a crazy mad dash to the airport, and two flights.
Details to come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment