First of all, if you've heard about the shooting at the Mall in Portland (just down the street from my office), don't worry, I am a-okay, and so far so is everyone else I know. Scary stuff. All the folks affected by this tragedy are in my prayers--thank you, God, that it wasn't so, so much worse (as it easily could have been).
I was actually nowhere near the mall at that time because I was headed to the other side of the city to take my last final. This whole final debacle has confirmed that I loathe my stats professor (seriously. He's horrible), but no matter what, now it's over. Not gonna lie, it was hard. I'm not holding my breath for keeping that A (that would be a Christmas miracle), but hopefully I can pull out a B. I guess we shall see. But IT'S OVER. Thank God. Hopefully he'll grade it and post my grade soon so I can breathe that sigh of relief for real.
I definitely rocked that A in Human Development, so I guess all was not lost this term. :)
I have BIG exciting news to tell you guys soon. Probably tomorrow. Stand by for more info soon.
Happy December!
3 comments:
Sooooo glad you weren't anywhere near the mall that is scary stuff. I can't wait for your good news...don't make us wait too long!
SO glad you're okay. I've been thinking about you and hoping that you were nowhere near when it happened.
And, I hope you can pull out your A. :) Maybe he was just "testing" you to see how much you'd be willing to work?
Looking forward to your news! Love ya'!
I'm glad you're okay and glad that it wasn't worse! (Not that it wasn't really, really bad to begin with...) Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment