Thursday, March 4, 2010

San Antonio!!

I just realized I never posted about San Antonio!! Basically it's because my camera forgot to come along on the trip (boo!) and I was waiting to get photos back from my co-worker (which still hasn't happened), but here's the run-down:

It was AWESOME!! :) I went with Scott and Zack, two of my co-workers (one of whom I like tremendously, the other drives me crazy), for a training for a few days. We had a really great time. We hung out, saw the Alamo, went to an INCREDIBLE training by an amazing woman named Dr. Gale Gorke, my friend Sarah got us free tickets to the San Antonio rodeo (she works for them) so I got to see her and chat for awhile, we ate TONS of amazing Mexican, Tex-Mex, and BBQ...overall, it was just pretty fantastic. The only downfall was the VERY Portland-like weather we were hoping to avoid but apparently brought along with us to Texas. Oh well. For my first trip to Texas, it was wonderful!

No comments: