Monday, May 10, 2010

Congrats, Sabrina and Teddy!

Mr. and Mrs. Sabrina and Teddy Escobar!

When I was on the REACH team a few years ago, I spent the year living with several awesome young adults in a green van, traveling from one city to the next across much of the US. One of those girls was Sabrina. Sabrina is one of the most fun, quirky, unique people I know, and she met someone that year who is PERFECT for her. Teddy is every bit as silly, quirky, and crazy as Sabrina, and they complement each other VERY well.

Me, Kari, Teddy, and Shad--Karalee and Shad are married now, but they were on my team, too! It was fun to see them and have a chance to catch up a little.

A couple weeks ago, they got married!! And in a whirlwind weekend, I drove ten hours in two days from Portland to Yakima, WA, to Seattle, WA, to Sumner, WA, and back to Portland so I could attend the wedding and then jet to Seattle for my friend's bridal shower. It was crazy and exhausting and super fun. Allee came with me and got to play with new people and new puppies and she loved it (she is an angelic traveler--thank goodness!).

This was their cake--green is Sabrina's favorite color, and she loves dinosaurs--this cake was SO them!

The Groom's Cake Sabrina had made for Teddy--he's a huge "Simpsons" fan, and this cake was AWESOME!! :)

Anyway, congratulations to Sabrina and Teddy--love you, Sabby!

2 comments:

Yellow House said...

Those cakes are awesome!! Fondant can create some amazing things. Yum!

Gilbrides said...

LOL! That is an AMAZING cake. My husband would die for a cake like that!!!!