
I know these posts are not in order...whatever. I'm also stealing liberally from photos that my sister's posted since I only recently got a new camera (Canon's are wonderful, by the way!). :)
My sis came up a few weeks ago to visit and go to her best friend Micaela's bridal shower. Since she had some time off from school and her clinical was over, she stayed a few extra days to play (and visit)!

Jenna, Micaela, Amy, Allie, Me
We had a blast! We spent an afternoon at The Melting Pot (which is spendy but FANTASTIC and a great way to spend several hours with a group of friends). Amy's college friends are adorable and we had a super fun night. Amy and I flitted around Portland and did some fun things, I got her totally hooked on "GLEE" (woohoo!), and we ha a great time together. She interviewed at the Southwest Washington Medical Center while she was here, which brings me to my next point:
AMY AND STERLING ARE MOVING BACK TO PORTLAND!!!!!!
I could not be more excited! I had already basically decided that if they weren't moving here, I was going to start looking for jobs elsewhere, so I'm so excited that she got the job in Vancouver and they're coming back!!! My sister and I have not lived in the same state in 11 years, so this is HUGE news! SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!
Yep. That's all.
1 comment:
That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you--you're going to have so much fun being together again!
Post a Comment