Monday, July 19, 2010

They're HERE!

Amy and Ster successfully moved to Portland this weekend! They got here on Saturday, late afternoon, and before we knew it, Sterling, Amy, Wayne and I were neck-deep in unloading the truck and cars and trailer and filling their adorable new rental house with all their belongings. Apparently when the four of us start a project, we're incapable of stopping before it's done, because we got that done lickety-split! In fact, it happened so fast that, when I got there Sunday morning to help them start unpacking and organizing, Wayne had already packed up and headed back to Utah!

Anyway, Amy's friends came over and helped for awhile, and we basically got their whole kitchen put together. They still have work to do, but it's coming together quite nicely. :)

And they'll be here for my birthday! I love this new sister living here thing. :)

No comments: