
Deborah's birthday was at the end of February (and this was the only photo I took!), and I just want to say how extra lucky I am to know this amazing woman! She (still) works at the church I used to work at, and if you ask most of the people at that church, we have so much in common we could practically be twins (the pastor used to get us mixed up and call us each other's names ALL THE TIME...which we thought was hilarious, because CLEARLY we look NOTHING alike). She started there a few weeks before me, and we found out over my first few weeks as we introduced ourselves to different people that we had all this (and more in common):
- We were both born in the same small town in Montana.
- We both sing.
- We both play guitar.
- We both have similar medical issues (asthma and stuff).
- We both graduated from and love Gonzaga.
- We both studied Religion at Gonzaga.
- We love lots of the same bands.
- And now we have the exact same car.
- Etc., etc., etc.
She is a great friend and a fantastic woman, and I miss working with her SOOOOOOO much! We make a great team and we have a lot of fun together. I'm so thankful to know her! Happy Birthday, Deborah!
2 comments:
How wonderful to have a friend like that. You are an AMAZING woman yourself! I'm so glad I know you!
Yeah!!! You are awesome too Jen!
Post a Comment