Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jill's Bachelorette Party!

Me and Deborah!

I know I'm behind in my posting, but I wanted to put these photos up because I think they're super cute, and we had such a good time! Jill and Jeremy Wenger got married in the middle of January, and we had so much fun at her bachelorette party!

Me, Deborah, Jill, and Katie!

We went out for DELICIOUS Hawaiian food, then went to a dueling piano bar for a few hours. The three guys who were playing the pianos were awesome, and we had a blast hanging out and watching their antics and singing along for a few hours, followed up by a sleep-over at Jill's friend Meagan's house. Such a great, fun night with some amazing ladies!

Jill with her gorgeous cupcakes from Deborah! Jill is a very "pink" sort of girl, and Deborah planned accordingly. Cupcakes are Deborah's new hidden talent, and they are just as delicious as they are beautiful.

All the girls at dinner...the only thing that would have been better was if we were actually IN Hawaii!

Katie trying to remedy the sash slippage issues with a bobby pin from my purse. Jill was a good sport. :)

4 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Love love Loving you hair!!

Jen said...

Thanks, Amber! :)

Gilbrides said...

Same, I think you steal the show. You are SO beautiful!!!

Hope said...

Your hair looks FABULOUS in these photos - gorgeous!!!