Monday, July 11, 2011

FINALLY!!

Oh, man, two hours out of the last five weeks was SO not enough time with my LB, so you can probably imagine, when we finally, finally, FINALLY got to see each other last week, I was one happy girl! Because my life is what it is, of course he was crazy sick. :( And exhausted. And working. So while it wasn't necessarily an ideal reunion, it was still SO, SO wonderful to be together again. We did get a few hours in the afternoon on the 4th of July just to ourselves, and it was so nice. Nevermind that I was taking care of a feverish, sniffly, sick guy, it was still so great to just be near him again. I took a few days off work to help him move, so he fought through the fever (with the help of his dad, friend Matt, and the Day-quil I kept bugging him to take!) and we got him packed, loaded, transported, unloaded, and mostly moved into to his new house at camp. NO MORE YAKIMA!! HOORAY!! :) So he is finally done living out of a suitcase (now he's living out of boxes, but that's another story altogether).

It was a hectic, crazy, whirlwind of four days together, but I'm super happy my sweetheart is back from training and settling into his new life on the west side of the mountains. Hopefully we'll get to see each other again soon! :)

1 comment:

Gilbrides said...

So glad you guys were able to get together--even though he was sick. I'm sure you're being there, made him feel much better!!!