Random ramblings about God, life, and love from a girl just trying to make a difference and find her way in this big, crazy world...
Monday, June 27, 2011
Another Week...
LB is back from training now, but unfortunately I have to wait another week to see him. :/ Not going to lie, I was REALLY disappointed and none too excited about this, but I get it. The poor guy is totally exhausted and had to leave one ridiculously busy, kind of stressful situation and walk right into another one. Having to leave a brand new job three days in to go to training for a month, and then come back after nearly a month away to a camp staff you've never met who are halfway through training has to be sheer craziness. And he's living out of a suitcase in a house that is having all the floors redone as we speak. I can see being overwhelmed and exhausted, especially after surviving for several weeks averaging about four hours of sleep per night (blech!), including twelve days in the field with the heat and the wind and the dust, sleeping outside and being totally spent all the time. So the good news is he's back, we've had the chance to at least have a couple phone conversations now, and hopefully we'll be able to hang out next weekend/week (or else I might go crazy!). Whether I get to see him or not, he's amazing, and I'm so glad he's back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!!
So glad he is back home safe. So sorry that you weren't able to see him though! That is VERY disappointing. Hope that just means that this next visit with be pure bliss! Hope both of your lives slow down a little so you can relax and enjoy being together. :)
Post a Comment