And you can bet I'm heartbroken over it.
It actually happened at the end of July, but I haven't been able to bring myself to write about it until now. I honestly don't get it, and while I never really explained this here, some of you know that I really, truly thought he was the one I would spend my life with--he had told me the same thing. So needless to say, the last few weeks have been pretty tough.
I don't know what happened. I thought things were fine--they WERE fine--right up until the day before it happened. It came out of the blue, and I still don't really have an explanation. It's so hard to just "move on" with your life when you don't have any answers, and it feels like you have no closure. So all I can say is that I don't get it. And my heart hurts.
Don't get me wrong, I haven't been moping around--I've been on some amazing trips and had some fun adventures the last few weeks that I'll fill you in on soon--but it's hard.
As if losing the one you love isn't difficult enough, now I'm facing starting this whole thing all over again. :(
Please pray for me.
4 comments:
You have been on my heart a lot lately. Ever since you hinted at this in a previous post. Lifting you up in prayer. Blessings, SusanD
Awww, sorry to hear that! You are great, you deserve to be happy! Sad...!
Ohhh sis my heart aches for you. I am so sorry I have been in that very position and every bit of you hurts. I am praying for you sis!
Jen, I am SO, SO, sorry! You are for sure in my thoughts and prayers!! You are one of the most amazing people I know: as well as the strongest and most positive! Sending lots of love your way!!
Post a Comment