Sunday, April 15, 2012

So the Good News Is...


I met someone. This is my new(ish) sweetheart. Isn't he cute?!?! He is hilarious and sweet and thoughtful and goofy and smart and he has a heart for God and I am crazy about him. He most recently went to Seattle with me and we met up with Amy and Sterling to spend Easter with my aunt and uncle. He totally charmed my whole family (he has that effect on people). He is truly one of the most unselfish, kind, amazing people I've ever met, and a true Southern gentleman (he lives in Portland, but he's from Louisiana). He also has the most amazing eyes ever. Seriously. *Fingers crossed* I'm sure I'll be sharing much more about this newest development in my life, because I think he's going to be sticking around for awhile. :)

6 comments:

Kim Zuch said...

Congrats! He looks really nice and I'm glad you're happy. I can't wait to hear more! Keep us updated :)

The Woolley's said...

:D That is so great Jen! I look forward to hearing more about him and you guys! Woohoo!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

WOOT WOOT!!! So excited can't wait to hear more, I am thrilled for you! He seems wonderful.

Hope said...

Holy smokes, check out those baby blues! I'm anxious to hear more. Enjoy yourself, I'm happy for you!

Katie Ricks said...

:) So happy for you!

Gilbrides said...

So VERY happy for you!!! So excited for all these fun updates I am sure are coming!