I have had a crazy week at work (yes, I realize it's only Wednesday), so a bit of good news in the midst of it was definitely welcome!
I got accepted to VCU yesterday!!!!!! I'm suuuuuuuuuuper excited about it because this is a really fantastic program. Yayyyyyyyy! So here's the update so far:
*University of Southern Maine--accepted and confirmed.
*Virginia Commonwealth University--accepted.
*Binghamton University (NY)--waiting. Should know by Feb. 15.
*Duke University (NC)--waiting. Should know more by the end of Feb.
I have to confirm my acceptance (i.e., pay the deposit) at VCU by 2/15, so unless something crazy happens in the next week or two, whether I've heard from the other two or not, I'm thinking I'm probably moving to Richmond, VA. CRAZY. I will keep you posted (and am still definitely considering the other two), but looks like I may become a Southern belle. :)
My best friends are amazing. When I told them about Maine, their first words were, "Girls' Weekend in Maine?" When I talked to them yesterday, it was, "So, Girls' Weekend in DC?" Love these girls!
3 comments:
WOOT WOOT, we will be moving back to Virginia in December so we'll have a get together. CONGRATS! You are so smart I am sure you will get in no matter where you apply. GO YOU!
I don't want to go counting my chicks before they have hatched but I am SERIOUSLY considering Richmond for my next move in 18 months. How crazy would that be? So excited for you! You deserve good things!
HUGS
How wonderful will that be? It's exciting to hear all these schools WANT YOU to attend their campus. I will be on pins and needles waiting to hear the final word! :)
Post a Comment