Happy New Year Everyone!
I am soooooooo excited that it is 2013!!! They say 13 is a lucky number, and I'm definitely hoping this year it proves to be lucky for me.
By the end of January I should have answers from 3 out of 4 schools I applied to for Nursing School. By the end of February I should know more about the 4th. In February my sister will have her baby and I will get to be an Auntie!!!! Sometime between April and August I'll be moving to the East Coast for Nursing School. This is already a crazy year, and it's only Day 1!
Working in a school, things were pretty intense that last week before Christmas break after the Newtown shooting, and it will be interesting to see how things go when we get back to school next week. I am a pretty sensitive, sentimental person, and that whole thing hit me pretty hard. I have to admit those events tempered my holiday season in many ways, and have also flavored the things I'm thinking about entering into this New Year.
So this year, I choose to be more patient and kind. To be courageous. To listen to my heart, to pray more, and to listen to the still, small voice as I make big life changes and decisions. To stay in touch with the people I love and to let them know I love and appreciate them as often as possible. To work hard and play harder. To do fun things. To listen and learn and stay caught up. To make plans with friends and to accept invitations whenever possible. To be healthy and active. To sparkle more.
Cheers to an amazing 2013! Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Those are great goals! I think 2013 is going to be awesome:) I'm excited to hear which school you will pick!!!
Post a Comment