Sunday, August 31, 2008

Way to be Overdramatic, Jen.

Don't worry.  After the last post I did what I said, sent out some text messages and made a few phone calls, and found A LOT more friends than I had anticipated seeing this weekend.  God is good!!  :)  

I needed that friend time.  Sometimes you just need to be around people who love you and to be reminded that you're loved, you know?  Or at least I do.  Especially when I'm struggling with making decisions in my life, which I am right now.  

I LOVE Gonzaga.  No matter how many years it's been, when we get together, it's like no time at all has passed.  There's something special about these people...I can't explain it, but it's very, very cool.  I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Joshua said...

It's awesome to be somewhere where you have a connection like that. I'd love to see Gonzaga sometime. =)