Don't worry, I made it to Spokane and my new friend Chris was very nice and we talked the whole way--six hours. (Well, mostly he talked and I listened...he's going through some tough times and needed some pastoral counseling...luckily I happen to have some training in that area.)
Due to an oversight on my part, this day has NOT turned out the way I expected, which is okay, just slightly...not even frustrating, really, I just have to adjust. But I did have lunch with a good Jesuit buddy of mine, and I spent some quality time with my beautiful friend Nicole this afternoon. Hopefully I can figure out a way to see more friends tonight. *sigh*
Funny how you can be in a familiar city where you know lots of friends live and still manage to be alone...and lonely. :(
Okay, time to stop moping and take control of my evening and make some phone calls to find some friends to play with.
I wish Erik were here.
*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment