
So I have much blogging to do, but I promise I'll do some once I start to feel a little less discombobulated from jet lag. I will, however, tell you just a bit about the whoel reason I went to Europe: my Bestie, Debi's Wedding!!! (Click
HERE to see the photos I put up on FB along with their captions.)

Debi's story is a bit of a fairy tale (at least
I think so!), and you can read more about it on the link posted above. Love that girl! The wedding was sweet, the reception was amazing, and you could tell by looking at him that Nicolas (Debi's new hubby) was certainly having the BEST day of his life. It was awesome.

I will write a proper blog entry about this soon, but it was seriously the best party EVER! When Debi picked me up at the train station in Avignon on Friday, she said, "So, we'll get you over your jet lag today, then tomorrow I'll keep you up 'til 4 AM." I thought she was joking. She wasn't. Europeans DEFINITELY know how to party.

It was a GREAT time, Debi looked absolutely gorgeous, they did a fantastic job of combining cultures to represent both French customs and American traditions, and I can't say enough how much FUN it was. (These gorgeous girls are some of Debi's girlfriends from Med School--talk about lovely women! They wrote and sang a song for Debi and Nicolas, and it was ADORABLE!)

There is definitely much more to tell about the wedding and about my trip in general, but I have to go to sleep right this second. So consider this a sneak preview. :) More to come. Soon. Promise.
1 comment:
Hurry and get rested up I want to hear about this trip!
Post a Comment