Saturday, March 7, 2009

IT'S OVER!!!!

I got this e-mail from my attorney late Thursday night:


Jen:

 

All medical bills have been paid.

Check in the mail to you today.

Call if you have any questions.  Have a great weekend.

 

Best.

 

Craig


WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  My car accident craziness from a year and a half ago is FINALLY OVER!!  This calls for a CELEBRATION!!  :)  I think maybe I'll head to Europe...  :)


*Okay, so I know I'm going to Europe anyway.  But now I can actually afford it!*

4 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

I'm hoping you are leaving ample room in your suitcase for me to go to Europe too! (I still have quite a few pounds of baby fat hanging on).

I'm glad the bills were taken care of, what a relief!!!

The Woolley's said...

Hurray! That is a huge relief! I'm glad it is all done! Have so much fun in Europe! I expect a lot of pictures when you get back!

Joshua said...

Whoot, whoot!

Gilbrides said...

How exciting! I am so glad that it's all over with and you can feel free! :)