I am finally done posting about my Europe trip!! :) Yay!! Now I can catch up on the last month! :)
It took me about a week to kick my jet-lag...I hate that!! It's so hard for me to get over it when I come back to the US--going East is soooooooo much easier than coming West. For real.
Erik headed for the Tri-Cities the day before I came back to spend some time with his family--his Dad's birthday was the day I got back, and who could blame him from wanting to spend some of his spring break at home after all their family has gone through the last few months. It just meant I had to wait a few more days to see him. :(
I spent a few days in zombie, jet-lag mode, just working and coping and sleeping, then Erik came back! It was great to finally get to spend some time together after such a long time apart. We had a couple days of glorious weather after he got back, so we decided to go hiking in the Hoyt Arboretum by my house. It was awesome!! :) It was such a nice change from all the crazy rain. We could see Mt. Saint Helens and Mt. Hood in all their glory--gorgeous!! If only the sun could stick around longer than a day or two...
No comments:
Post a Comment