Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rollerskating!

In the past couple months, we have taken kids rollerskating TWICE for work--which means I have now been rollerskating two more times than I have in the last fifteenish years. CRAZY! Our teen volunteer program had an 80s theme, so this was my 80s-ish outfit (bright colors, rolled up jeans, big earrings, and crimped (kinda) hair. Yeah, despite growing up in the 80s, this was about the best I could do. But it was still loads of fun! :) And I've still got it--I managed to make it through BOTH skating days without falling down a single time! :)

2 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, Jen! Like always!

Still trying to figure a way for me to come (at least part of the time) in October. I miss you and want to see you. Hopefully I can work it out.

Love ya' pretty lady!

The Woolley's said...

I think your hair looks super cute!!