We were laughing because Ellicia and I had the same cameras in the same cases--the only difference was that hers was green in a bright green case, and mine is blue in a bright blue case! :)
In July, my good friends Ellicia and Geoff (Erik's sister and brother-in-law, in case you're wondering) came to town on a trip for their anniversary. It had been probably a year or so since I'd seen them, and they were super awesome and called me to hang out! :) We ended up spending the better part of an entire day, just the three of us, and boy do I love them--they are an amazing couple, and such fantastic friends.
The cool Chinese garden in downtown Portland.
This cute little waterfall is inside the Chinese garden--the garden is one whole Portland city block, enclosed in walls so that you *almost* forget that you're in the middle of a major metropolitan area!
No comments:
Post a Comment