1. The night before surgery appears to be the time that people want to tell you surgery horror stories. (Yep, I did tell my mom that it probably wasn't the most helpful thing for me last night.)
2. My family rocks. My mom is up here for a few days to take care of me, and after she leaves on Thursday, Amy's taking the day off to take me to the doctor. They're so great.
3. I have the best boyfriend! LB took two days off work to be here for me to take care of me. He's the best. Did I mention he did all of this voluntarily with no hinting or suggesting or asking on my part? When I told him about my surgery, he said, "I'll be there." And then he called and said he was taking the time off to be here. So nice! :) And he just keeps saying over and over "You'll be fine. Don't worry! You'll be totally fine."
Hope so. :)
Wish me luck! :)
1 comment:
LUCK! You are in our thoughts and prayers! Hope this surgery takes care of your sinus problems! Love you!!
Post a Comment