Since I was having a hard time posting, I missed out on posting a lot of fun photos from this fall. I just came across this one--Amy, Sterling, and I went to see Counting Crows at this gorgeous winery in the Columbia River Gorge, and it was SOOOOO much fun! The first half of the evening was totally gorgeous--beautiful stars, clear skies, just a little windy. Then the clouds rolled in, the rains came, and it was suddenly a whole different situation, but still really fun. I'm so lucky to live close to my sister and brother-in-law, and even more blessed that we get along really well and love hanging out and doing things together. They are the BEST! :) Thanks for inviting me along, guys!
Random ramblings about God, life, and love from a girl just trying to make a difference and find her way in this big, crazy world...
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Counting Crows...a few Months Late.
Since I was having a hard time posting, I missed out on posting a lot of fun photos from this fall. I just came across this one--Amy, Sterling, and I went to see Counting Crows at this gorgeous winery in the Columbia River Gorge, and it was SOOOOO much fun! The first half of the evening was totally gorgeous--beautiful stars, clear skies, just a little windy. Then the clouds rolled in, the rains came, and it was suddenly a whole different situation, but still really fun. I'm so lucky to live close to my sister and brother-in-law, and even more blessed that we get along really well and love hanging out and doing things together. They are the BEST! :) Thanks for inviting me along, guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I miss living near family and friends....
That would be awesome! Such beautiful girls!!! I'm sure it was a blast!
Post a Comment