I LOVE TOMATOES!! Seriously, I could live on tomatoes (in high school, my best friend April and I literally did survive on tomato sandwiches for a couple months--YUM!), and there is NOTHING better than a tomato fresh from the garden.
This year is my first ever attempt at growing my own tomatoes. I'm growing three in topsy turvies (which are super cool, by the way), and four in pots. This beauty was my first ripe one, which coincidentally turned red on my birthday! Happy birthday to me! :) Even though I've accidently tried to kill them about a dozen times already, they are absolutely loaded with tomatoes and I'm just about ready to pick the second red one (that green one in the photo is finally almost ripe). I'm soooo excited! Cheers to an awesome garden bounty for everyone trying out their green thumb! :)
1 comment:
I'm jealous :) I tried growing tomatoes a couple times and they either got eaten by rabbits or I killed them. Good job!
Post a Comment