Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rafting 2012

I wasn't having any fun at all.  Can you tell?  :)
About a week and a half ago, I had the opportunity to go rafting with a bunch of people from my work.  My friend and co-worker, Scott, sets it up and we all take the day off and go play on the Deschutes River.  Scott is a guide, and if you ride on his boat, you can expect to be very wet and have a GREAT ride.  We had a lot of fun...even though a week and a half later I am still black and blue.  I guess that means it was a really good time, huh?  

I told you he gives us an intense ride!  :)  But no one fell out!
 

So, yep.  That's what I've been up to lately.  :)  Hanging in there.

1 comment:

Kim Zuch said...

Looks like you're having fun! I miss rafting...I'm glad you're doing ok!