Incidentally, I'm having massive residual pain in my neck and shoulders today as a result of that same car accident (stupid whiplash!). *sigh*
Random ramblings about God, life, and love from a girl just trying to make a difference and find her way in this big, crazy world...
Friday, February 27, 2009
A Light at the End of the Tunnel.
I got a phone call from my attorney last week saying that the insurance company from my car accident A YEAR AND A HALF AGO is FINALLY making a settlement offer that is fair. I got the paperwork to sign early this week, jumped through a few more hoops, and my attorney should have it back by now. This means that all my providers should be paid within the next week or so (which means no more huge scary bills and collections agents for me), and hopefully soon after that my attorney will get paid and I will, too!! Now if that could all happen and I could get it all figured out BEFORE I leave for Europe, that would be ideal. Do I think that will happen? Doubt it! But after all this craziness, there is, indeed, a light at the end of the tunnel, and it's growing larger every day. I just want it to be over!! Soon, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment