
But it IS a good example of why I am HATING this winter in Portland. This was two weeks ago. My car couldn't make it up the hill to get out of my neighborhood because of the stupid snow, so I was going to take the shuttle to the train, but, long story short, the police closed the roads in and out of my neighborhood due to MULTIPLE accidents like this (yes, that car IS precariously balanced on two wheels--a well-placed shove could have tipped it over. I have NO idea how the passengers got out safely). This car is in virtually the EXACT same location where MY car had to be stranded right after the accident on the way back from New Year's in Washington. Ugh. See? It's not just me. I love the snow, but my neighborhood sucks when it's like this!! Being stranded is the worst. Seriously. And guess what? It snowed AGAIN today. And is supposed to snow again tomorrow. Ugh. Dear God, please make it stop!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment