Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Test Drive...

I wanted to make this awesome cake for Erik for Valentine's Day, but I've never made a fancy schmancy cake before, so I decided to test drive it first.  This was the first try:
I'll post a photo of the real one later!  :)  I was excited--isn't it CUTE??  The whole thing is cake, even the "box"!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Holy crap batman, you are a rockstar. I want to make a cake like that!

Joshua said...

...WOW! Please tell me the cake was chocolate flavored. =)t

Jen said...

It was TOTALLY chocolate cake!! :)

Shafferprincess said...

Ooh, that looks YUMMY, Jen! You'll have to post pic's of the finished "real" product, and let us know how Erik liked it. I'm attempting a Wall-E birthday cake for Scott tomorrow. We'll see how that goes! Wish me luck! Wanna come do it with me?? :)