Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Busy is My Middle Name.

Okay, so apparently I am now terrible at keeping this thing updated. Life is CRAZY!! I swear I never have more than five seconds at home, which is why my apartment is still not completely unpacked (UGH!), I have neither taken nor posted photos in ages, and I NEVER update this thing. UGH, UGH, UGH!! Sorry.

Things are good here. We just hired about 8 new people at my office, so not only am I crazy trying to get all my programs started, now the two of us who've actually been there for more than five seconds are trying to run programs, start programs, and train all the new staff all at the same time. Yep, it's craziness.

Between that and the 50 million weddings we've been to this summer (I'm only exaggerating a little), things have been a little nuts. That and I'm trying to be a good friend and stuff, so in my few minutes of spare time (okay, usually in the car, since I drive A LOT), I'm making calls to my friends and family, checking in on mamas of new babies (love you, April!), and trying to use every spare second. I've been inviting friends over and playing with babies who are local to give their mamas a break, going to concerts (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! THANKS, ERIK! And in case anyone is wondering, Ingrid Michaelson is AMAZING in concert!!), unexpectedly seeing old friends, trying to drag myself to the gym on a quasi-regular basis, dealing with MASSIVE car drama, taking lots of trips, trying to be a good bridesmaid and godmother for my two friends who've asked me to be in those roles, and so much more. IT'S CRAZINESS, I TELL YOU! CRAZINESS!!!

So...hang tight. I promise I'll try to be with ya'll shortly. Someday I will catch up...or I'll just take it from where I am and hope for the best! :) Talk to you soon...(hopefully!)...

1 comment:

Gilbrides said...

My goodness, busy really is your middle name! You are such a great friend and I hope despite all the craziness life is good! It sounds like you have had some fun times. I hope your car situtation is all good now! Best of luck in work, life, and having more free time!!