Oh my gosh, please tell me you do. Stephanie Nielson is an amazing woman from Provo who, along with her husband, was nearly killed in a small private plane crash last fall. She had a super cute little mommy blog before the plane crash and had garnered quite the little following just because she's so adorable and her relationship with Mr. Nielson is so fantastically, wonderfully...normal. And good. In the crash, which killed the pilot, she was burned over 80% of her body and spent months in a medically induced coma. Now she's back living in Provo, going through rehab, and telling about her four adorable children and her many adventures of recovery. She is so inspiring! (And about my same age, which is amazing...such a different life than mine!)
Anyway, I was feeling particularly sorry for myself this evening, so I looked at Stephanie's blog--hard to feel sorry for yourself when you consider what she's been through in the last year. I read the post she put up today ("And so it goes...") and when I got to the end, I just laughed out loud. :) So if you need a good laugh, you should read it, too. But don't blame me if you become totally addicted to the charming way she writes, the incredible honesty with which she tells her stories, and the beauty she can always find in the little things.
You can check out her blog, the NieNie Dialogues,
HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment