Monday, October 26, 2009

Introducing Miss Allee.

Meet Allee. Allee, short for Allegro (which, for us music nerds, describes a tempo that is cheerful, lively, and upbeat--fits her perfectly!), is my new, 13-week old Miniature Schnauzer puppy! Isn't she a cutie?

The photo was taken on the webcam on my computer because my camera seems to be MIA for the time being, but as soon as I have a chance, I'll get a few better photos uploaded. :)

Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my last post. It's been a rough few days, but I'm coping. April and my sister could probably tell you how well, as they're the two I'm typically calling when I'm struggling (thanks, girls! Love you both!), but I'm hanging in there. Please keep praying for both of us as we work through all this and try to be okay--he needs prayers, too, I'm sure. I told my boss today that I am pretending to be okay, knowing that eventually, I will be, and it won't be pretending. And the bruises are starting to show on my foot, too--it's gonna be PRETTY. :/ Anyway, I'm doing okay. It's tough--it really sucks--but I'm dealing. Having Allee around is a good distraction. I mean, really...how can you be sad when you have that huge nose snuggled up next to you? :)

2 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

Oh, she is a cutie! Glad you have her around to help with the hard times. I'm convinced that having a pet is very therapeutic - at least for me (and most people I talk to). Good luck with the foot healing - and your heart! Love ya'!

Amy said...

LOVE YOU. And your new puppy!