Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunshine Award!

WHAT?! I won a blog award!?!? My dear friend, Chelsea, of "In a Yellow House" sent me this, and I have to say, it completely made my day. Apparently the Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blogworld! Awesome! :) Chels says I should get it "because she is staying positive in the midst of a complete car repair disaster - always reminding us that "the best is yet to come."" Did I mention I love this girl?


The rules for accepting this award are: Put the logo on your blog. Pass the award on to 10 bloggers. Link the nominees within your post. Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Man, if I could award it back to Chels I would, because she's new to the whole blog thing, but her blog COMPLETELY rocks. She is funny and charming and reading her blog totally brightens my day. She's awesome. :) But since she already got it, I suppose I will pass this on to some other folks whose blogs rock my socks (but it will be hard to pick just a few--I faithfully read so many blogs!). My cute sister, for one, who is crazy busy but still takes time to share recipes and fun stories and so much more. :) And my friend, Amy, who has had a CRAZY couple of years that most people would call a nightmare, but she manages to call them blessings. Also, one for Hope, because I keep finding wisdom in her words, and her cute kids make me smile, and one for Renee, who is super honest and open, even when things are hard, and somehow manages to be crafty and creative despite the craziness of being mommy to FOUR little boys. One for Alison, who is CRAZY creative, throws adorable parties and has the cutest home EVER (from what I can tell from the photos), and one for Kathy, who always finds a way to do adorable things with her darling little girls. One for my friend, Josh, because his Open Letters are about the best, most creative things ever, and I love reading about his European adventures, and one for my bestie, April, whose stories of her children's antics ALWAYS brighten my day. I could give out lots more, but we'll call that good for now (mostly because it's way past my bedtime and I want to get this posted!). :) Thanks to all my friends whose blogs ALWAYS make me smile--I love reading about your projects and adventures and comings and goings. :)

And thanks again to Chels, who totally made my day--love you, girl! :) Thanks for bringing a little sunshine into my life (and I, too, LOVE gerber daisies!).

3 comments:

Alison said...

Oh my heck you're so cute! Thank you!! You made my day!

Amy said...

Thank you! That is very sweet. :-)

Gilbrides said...

You are so sweet! Thank you! I hope you are having great times!!