Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Apologies.

Dear Whoever Might Happen to Read This Silly Blog (All 3 of you!),

So sorry it's been awhile since I've written. Funny how sometimes you get so busy living your life that you don't actually have time to write about it. :) That's a good thing, right?

Things are good...no, great...right now. Rest assured. It might be a minute, but I will get back to writing (and I promise my sweet Lieutenant and I are doing just fine). This week is insanity personified, so not sure if an update will happen, but I will sure try.

Hope everyone else is doing great, too! Happy Living!

Jen

2 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Glad all is still well! I'm still anxious to hear how the holding hands went....

audri jo said...

um ME, I'm reading this blog...and I've finally caught up and can't wait to hear the rest of this story! I'm happy you're busy living your life, but please catch us up soon!

PS...the picture of you two...adorable! From everything I've read he sounds perfect for you. And you deserve perfect! So, so happy for you Jen. Can't wait for the rest.

LOVE YOU :)