Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Santa Claus Was Good to Me This Year...

He (aka, my amazing parents) brought me a digital piano! I am sooooo, soooo excited, because I have ALWAYS wanted to learn to play the piano! Now I just need to find somewhere to take lessons...

So, yeah, Santa was good to me. He brought me two amazing gifts: a digital piano...

...and a new boyfriend.

More on that to come. :) :) :)

(PROMISE.)

5 comments:

Hope said...

What a totally awesome, fun gift! I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear updates of how you're progressing in your lessons!

Shafferprincess said...

Ahhh! How exciting, Jen. That's super fun. I hope you can find a great teacher.

And, I'm REALLY looking forward to news of the new boyfriend. I'm so glad you're happy.

Gilbrides said...

What a wonderful Christmas! Can't wait to hear about your piano progress and your boyfriend stories!!! :)

Kim Zuch said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! I'm catching up on everyone's blogs, including mine, so I haven't gotten to the boyfriend stories yet!

audri jo said...

I haven't looked at anyone's blog for months :( but I'm catching up now! I just have to say...I'm pretty sure Santa brought you the exact piano AND bench he brought me last year...they look identical! I'm SO happy for you. I can't wait to read these LB chapters...I forced myself to start back in December and work my way forward. So excited!