So, despite not having enough volunteers, supplies, or time to make this exactly what I want it to be, I am QUITE happy with our decorations thus far, so I will stop whining and share with you the photos of the craziness that is taking up all my time.
Random ramblings about God, life, and love from a girl just trying to make a difference and find her way in this big, crazy world...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
The Current Bane of my Existence.
I HATE VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL.
I'm not kidding. I wish I were. But it has been a LONG time since I've been this stressed out and exhausted, and frankly, I just CANNOT WAIT for it to be OVER! Seriously, can it please be next Friday right now so the stress can be over and I can be on my way to Erik's for his sister's wedding? Pleeeeeeeease?????
So, despite not having enough volunteers, supplies, or time to make this exactly what I want it to be, I am QUITE happy with our decorations thus far, so I will stop whining and share with you the photos of the craziness that is taking up all my time.


So, despite not having enough volunteers, supplies, or time to make this exactly what I want it to be, I am QUITE happy with our decorations thus far, so I will stop whining and share with you the photos of the craziness that is taking up all my time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They do look pretty good, the decorations. Just think, "this to shall pass". Troop camping was torture for me, but eventually that week was over and so relieved. Go spoil yourself really good on the 12th.
Post a Comment