This week has been absolutely freaking crazy. I'm not even joking. I've already worked 80 hours this week, and it's only Thursday. Holy crow. But tomorrow is a good day!
1. I get to see Erik.
2. VBS will be OVER!
3. FREE Slurpees at 7-11! (Seriously...go check it out!)
I'm normally not that much of a froofy girl, but I AM going to Erik's sister's wedding this weekend, and it has been a pretty nutso week, so I decided I should go get my nails done...toes AND fingers!! Which I can literally count on one hand how many times I've done this in my life...and I've NEVER done both at the same time. But the girl who did them was AWESOME--the cutest tiny little Vietnamese lady EVER! So my toesies are bright pink with the most adorable ever flowers on them (she did an awesome job) and my fingers have french tips. See? I really am girly sometimes! And I bought a new dress (gotta love Ross--it was like $17!!). So now if I can just get through the next 14 hours, I will be (hopefully) on my way to Kennewick and a cute boy who's waiting for me! :)
(P.S. Thanks for calling me tonight, Andrea!! It's been TOO long!!)
1 comment:
Way to be a little girly! We must pamper ourselves sometimes! Have so much fun!
Post a Comment