Saturday, November 21, 2009

Peppermint Deliciousness.

Yesterday two of my co-workers and I stopped by a donut shop to have a quick meeting (seriously...it really was a meeting...promise!) before we had to go different directions. They had a drink called "Peppermint Snow Tea" and it was sooooooooo yummy! :) They listed how to make it, so I'm going to pass it on for anyone who's looking for a delicious holiday treat. :) YUM!

Peppermint Snow Tea

Steam some milk. Take one peppermint tea bag and steep the tea in the milk (as opposed to water, like you would normally make tea). Add one pump/shot of peppermint syrup* and three pumps of white chocolate syrup* (their white chocolate syrup was sugar free, which was awesome, but I'm sure you could use regular if you wanted it sweeter--it was perfect and not too sweet the way they did it). That's it! SUPER DELICIOUS! :)

*Those syrups can usually be purchased at Starbucks or other coffee/tea shops, and can sometimes be found at your local grocery store. You could probably also get someone at your local coffee/tea shop to make this drink for you if you told them how! :)

3 comments:

Hope said...

Ooooohhhh....that DOES sound good. Thanks for sharing. I'm adding these items to my grocery list right now. :)

Hope said...

Tried it tonight.

* yum. e. *

Jen said...

I know, right?!! I'm so glad you tried it! I thought it was AMAZING. :)