I just have to write a quick blog post for a good cause...
I found out last night that Pedigree is sponsoring a "Write a Post, Help a Dog" project. This means if you write a blog post by today and link it to this blog post on iLoveRescueAnimals.org, Pedigree will donate a 20 lb bag of food to a shelter! And you know how much I love my sweet Allee (even when she is a crazy puppy), so if writing a quick blog post will help other puppies, why not, right? Unfortunately, today is the last day to link up and write a post about his, but Pedigree's adoption drive is doing great things for shelter dogs, so I thought I'd join the mix.
You can still help, though! Log on to facebook and become a fan of Pedigree--for every fan they receive this year, Pedigree will donate a bowl of dog food to a local shelter (their goal is 4 million bowls, one for every dog that will end up in a shelter this year). Over 1.1 million bowls have been donated so far, and they are still going strong. Quick, easy, and a great way to help for free.
In the meantime...I was hanging out with Allee and Dundee today, so I thought I'd snap a few quick photos for this post. They are best buddies, and this photo progression is pretty much standard procedure when they're together. :) Aren't they cute?? :)
1 comment:
Thank you so much for taking the time to post about this event! With the help of everyone we were able to raise about 8,000lbs of food!
Two Little Cavaliers
www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment