Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My First Very Own Christmas Tree!


This is the first time I've ever had my very own Christmas tree! My folks helped Amy and I get our trees with our dad's truck when they were up for Thanksgiving. Considering most of my ornaments are packed in a box at my parents' house, I thought it turned out well. Isn't it cute?!

3 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

Seriously? This is the first time you've had your own? How exciting. :) I remember my first Christmas tree - Brandon & I went up with my family (before we were married) and "hunted" a little tree that was just perfect for my little apartment.

And, I think it looks beautiful. You have a knack for making things beautiful. Love you. :)

Gilbrides said...

That is a gorgeous tree! I love how a Christmas tree just seems to "warm" up a room! So glad you were able to have one!

Kim Zuch said...

We got our own tree this year too! We got it in Vernal, strapped it to the top of my car and drove it down to Moab. My cat really liked it!