You read that right.
I don't want to be sketchy, but I don't want to say too much just yet--it's still really early and I don't want to jinx it. Because so far, it's pretty fantastic. :) Soooooo...suffice it to say I have a new adventure in my life and it is lovely and sweet and makes me smile entirely too much. So please keep your fingers crossed and say some prayers for me that this will continue to go well. And if it does, I promise I'll share more soon. :)
Honestly, this all started sort of working out right about the same time I begged for your prayers before, so I know they work. Now I'm begging for you to continue them. Thanks for being so supportive and wonderful. Love you all so much!
(P.S. In case you were wondering...he's really cute. :) )
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear all about him. I will probably show up at your parents house at some point near Christmas just begging for the whole story. Be prepared.
Oh boy! Way to leave us hanging! Not even a picture...I hope everything contiues wonderfully!!
Post a Comment