Remember how I told you I was doing Sami's "12 Days of Christmas" swap? Well, I did, and it was so fun! I got a super fun package from Susan, who is obviously an amazing, thoughtful woman with really fun taste! :)
I had the best of intentions to take a photo every day of each item, but the truth is, the last six weeks or so my life has gotten away from me (more on that in an upcoming post). So I managed to take a photo on the 1st day...and then not again 'til the last! Oops. And then I realized I should have kept track of the order she sent them in so I could tell you about them...and I didn't. But the point is, Susan was a fabulous swap buddy and opening her little gifts each day after work was a treat! She was so thoughtful and sweet, and I really enjoyed her gifts. I hope she enjoyed the things I sent, too! (Thanks, Susan!)
So, without further adieu...
On the first day of Christmas, Susan sent me:
The next four days (in no particular order), made up a little pedicure kit: a buffer, file, toe separators, and some gorgeous deep blue OPI nail polish (LOVE it!).
Next (I think) came a cute little bag, brown with sweet little white polka dots, with a variety of different scent samples (and they are heavenly!).
This was followed by a beautiful gold and black necklace (I can't wait until I have something fancy to dress up for and wear it!), and then super cozy socks (I love soft fuzzy things, particularly warm socks!). Then a book called, "Go Green, Live Rich," that I can't wait to read.
Next up, in homage to our mutual love of cooking and baking, she sent a Betty Crocker Holiday Cookie Recipe Book (these little books are my favorite!) and two adorable, old-fashioned Christmas cookie cutters, just like my mom used to have (these brought back such wonderful memories!).
The final gift she sent, for Day 12, was a GORGEOUS glass Christmas ball. It is a beautiful ornament and it will always be a lovely reminder of this lovely woman and our fun swap!
If you get a chance, you should totally check out her blog--she is a lovely, faithful woman (who rides her own Harley! Seriously, how awesome is that?!?), and she's always got wise things to say! :)
Thanks again, Susan, for being my swap buddy, and thanks to Sami (and Evelyn) for hosting this fun swap! It was a blast to participate in!
No comments:
Post a Comment