Sunday, December 5, 2010

GU Night at the Children's Museum!

A couple months ago, my sweet college friend Theresa emailed me. She lives about an hour and a half from Portland with her husband and beautiful little girl, and I've had the opportunity to see her a couple times since I've been here. Gonzaga was planning a Family and Friends night at the Children's Museum, and she asked if I would be interested in being a part of their family for the night so we could hang out! (So sweet!) I thought that sounded like a blast, especially since I hadn't had the opportunity to meet her husband yet. So the weekend before Thanksgiving, we met up for the event. It was such a fun evening! Theresa's husband is funny and kind and super intelligent, and it was fun to meet him and chat for a couple hours. And their sweet girl was hilarious to watch--she had SO much fun running around and playing and exploring everything. By the way, the Portland Children's Museum is pretty awesome--we adults had a pretty good time checking everything out, too!

Is she not the cutest thing ever?

Thanks for letting me join the fam that night, Theresa! It was SO great to see you, meet your wonderful husband, and play with your darling daughter. Love you guys!

No comments: