Monday, June 2, 2008

Bandwagon, Here I Come!!!

Well, at the urging of my friends who have blogs ("Jen, why don't you have a blog?!?"), I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I'm not sure what I could possibly have to say that is interesting enough for other people to want to read, but hey, more power to you if you're interested in reading my ramblings!!

The truth is, I've always liked to write, and for some reason I've been sort of itching to start a blog these last couple months. Maybe it's just all the random thoughts in my head that I want to share. I'm not sure what exactly this will become, but just like the title says, the BEST is yet to come!!

1 comment:

audri jo said...

HOORAY! I'm SO excited you joined the world of blogdom! I still don't know why I have a blog...I want to pretend it's a place for me to write my feelings...but in truth, the fear of knowing people are reading it keeps me from opening up and being completely honest. Right now I mostly just write about events that have happened, but I hope to get to the point where it actually can be a forum for me to write the truth :)