Saturday, June 14, 2008

A little John Denver, anyone?

, "Sunshine....on my shoulders....makes me happy!"

So, I'm not home yet, but here's a tiny little preview of my vacation for my blog. Suffice it to say, I have been BASKING in the Utah/Colorado sunshine, and it's making me have a hard time figuring out why in the heck I would ever choose to live in gray, rainy Oregon!! (Okay, okay, Oregon's not that bad, but I'm not looking forward to leaving the constant sunshine of the past five days.)


"Rocky Mountain high, Colorado...!"

Seriously, how beautiful are the Rocky Mountains? Sometimes I can't believe how awesome they are, and I can't believe I grew up practically right next to them! No wonder I can't get enough of the mountains!! The sky is big and gorgeous (hello, I AM a Montana girl at heart!), the weather's beautiful, and the landscape can't be beat. Glorious!! :)


And how adorable is my sister? We went horseback riding on Thursday, and it was GLORIOUS!!! We had such a great time, racing up and down the dirt road on horseback--so fun! And as much as I was ready to leave Vernal when high school ended, look in the background--isn't it pretty??

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wait, I want that picture, it is a goodie!! :) And, why are there no pictures of you up here? LOVE YOU.